Spray tan services are available at Westlake location ONLY. Sarah and Beth will take care of all your spray tanning needs!
Tan Pricing: $35
Before your spray tan you should:
• Exfoliate, shave or if you are receiving any type of waxing service this should be done 24 HOURS PRIOR to your spray tan.
• Hair & nail appointments should also be done BEFORE a spray tan (when booking multiple services at this location).
• Come to your appointment with clean dry skin.
• DO NOT apply any lotions, perfumes, or deodorant before your spray tan.
• If you can, wear dark loose fitting clothing, avoid leggings after a spray tan and super tight clothing.
• You will need to stay dry 8-12 hours after your tan – this also means avoiding sweating or heavy exercise.
• Please arrive a few minutes early to fill out your spray tan waiver if you haven't had a spray tan by Stella & Shay before.
Will a spray tan clog my pores?
Nope! You will not break out from your spray tan. It actually evens out skin tons and helps reduce the appearance of scars, so you may find you wear less makeup after your tan!
I have an event coming up, when should I book my tan?
We recommend having your tan done 2 days prior to your event.
I’m pregnant – can I still get a spray tan?
Yes! Spray tans are the SAFEST way to tan while expecting. If you are nursing, you are welcome to wear a bandeau bra or covers to your appointment.
How long will my tan last?
Your tan should last between 7-10 days! Moisturizing is key to maintaining your tan, so that will help it last. If you are going on vacation and plan on swimming in the ocean or a chlorinated pool, you can expect your tan to last between 3-4 days.
Can I work out with my tan?
You will need to avoid sweating for 8-12 hours after your tan, to allow it to develop. After you’ve showered, sweat away! If you participate in frequent, intense exercise, your tan may not last the full 7-10 days due to sweating.